- A/B Testing is a method for comparing two different versions of a web page.
- To determine which version is better, both versions have to be tested simultaneously. In the end, you measure which version was more successful and select that version for use.
What to Test
- The call to action's (i.e the button's) wording, size, color and placement.
- Form's length
- Layout and style of website
- Amount of text on the page
- Decide what to test
- Use Google Website Optimizer as tool.
- Set up your varations.
- Set up your conversion goal.
- Test simultaneously.
Tools to use
page revision: 7, last edited: 26 Feb 2011 09:44