Conversion Rate Optimization is a continuous process.
Step 1: Goals
- Get web analytics in website.
- Decide the main conversion goals
- Understand what drives these goals
- Define metrics so that you can measure success
Step 2: Measure
To measure your website you need three elements:
- Analytics: Produces data for different people.
- Surveys: The voice of the customers.
- User Testing: See how visitors are using the site.
Step 3: Analysis
The aim here is to take the measurements in step 2 and find the biggest problems.
- Find the problem areas
- Investigate the detail
- Get user perspective
- Build solutions
Step 4: Implementation
- Implementing the test strategy.
- Analyse funnels
Step 5: Test
- CRO should not be done once. It is a continual process of improvement.
page revision: 3, last edited: 17 Feb 2011 05:48