Directories are useful for SEO.
Best Practices For Website Directory Submissions:
- Find the most relevant category.
- If choosing between two categories pick the one with higher pagerank if possible.
- Include your most important keywords in description, but adhere to submission guidelines.
- Don't use excessive "hype" in your descriptions - just look at other websites in the same category!
- Look at the websites in the same category - title & description - make yours similar but unique.
- Stagger your submissions. Search engines like to see a "natural progression" of new links each month.
page revision: 3, last edited: 13 Mar 2011 18:18