Filters in Google Analytics
- Google Analytics filters provide a way of defining what data is included in your reports and how it appears.
- You can use them to customize your reports so that data that you think is useful is highlighted in interesting ways.
- Filters can also help you clean up your data so that it is easier to read.
- There are two types of filters in Google Analytics – predefined filters and custom filters.
- You can use the filter manager to add/edit filters.
- There are two types of filters:
- Custom filters
- Predefined filters
page revision: 2, last edited: 26 Oct 2011 13:14