Google Alerts can be used for tracking web mentions of any word or phrase.
Google Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your choice of query or topic.
- Fastest results and largest database
- The ability to preview results before subscribing to the alerts
- The ability to deliver results to email inbox or via RSS feed
- Support of Google’s advanced operators
- Lots of options.
- Sometimes delivers wrong alerts
- keep informed about your domain or name.
- up-to-date on the latest information in your market niche or niches.
- what other people are saying about you or your site