Decide on the topic according to the keywords you choose with keyword research.
Write a short article. It should be around 300-500 words. Focus on a single topic according to a single keyword.
Tips for writing good articles:
- The article headline should be as catchy as possible.
- Start with a short introduction. Explain the problem that you will discuss in your article.
- Keep the paragraphs short.
- Use bullets and sub-headings.
- End your article with a brief summary and with a call to action.
- Submit that article to article directories .
- Convert the article into a stey-by-step tutorial
- Rewrite it so that you can submit it to tutorial sites.
- Convert the article into Powerpoint presentation
- Describe the problem on the first presentation slide and different solutions on the following slides.
- Submit the presentation to slides and presentation sites.
- Convert the Powerpoint presentation into a video.
- Use a screen recording tool and record the screen as you talk and click through your presentation. Submit the recorded video to video directories.
- Convert the article into a video
- Create a video by recording yourself reading the article aloud.
- Submit the recorded video to video directories.
- Convert the article into a PDF file
- Submit it to eBook sites
- Convert the article into a podcast
- Read your article aloud and record your voice with an audio tool.
- Then submit the file to podcast directories.