- A web page title is the value you assign with the <title> tag.
- The Title Element is the most important tag in your page.
- Shows up in the top of your Browser. For example for this page you should see Title Element - SEO Wiki
- This is how it appears in google results.
- Length: 70 characters maximum.
- Keywords: The most important terms should appear first. Keywords should be separated by pipes (|). Recommended format: Primary Keyword - Secondary Keyword | Brand Name.
- Make title relevant to page.
page revision: 12, last edited: 12 May 2012 16:12